About the Blog
I started The Dating Bitch in December of 2020 – I had a lot of free time on my hands thanks to the pandemic and, for my own well-being, I needed a creative outlet to fill my days.
As a fairly impulsive person, I didn’t spend a whole lot of time thinking about starting a blog – instead, something (I forget what, now) sparked the idea in me and the very next day I’d joined a free blogging platform.
By March of 2021, then, I decided I actually enjoyed doing it enough to make the switch to a self-hosted domain, which is where you’ve stumbled across my work right now!
Initially, I started as a niche blogger, focusing all of my content on dating, relationships, and breakups. In the Summer of 2021, though, I expanded to include more lifestyle-related topics.
Though I’m still learning (and my tech skills are sorely lacking), I hope you find this blog enjoyable. If you do, I’d love it if you subscribed!
Important Blog Info
• New blog posts every Thursday
• Advice Column for readers – If you need advice about a relationship or breakup, I’d love to hear from you! Submit to Dear Dating Bitch here
• Blogging collaborations are my fav! I’m always happy to work with other bloggers – to learn more about guest posting, go here
• Advertising for bloggers- learn more about my advertising packages here
Join the Dating Bitch Tribe
• Subscribe to my email list to be a member of the Dating Bitch Tribe and get fantastic perks!
• Members Only page and Freebie Library – find fun personality quizzes, journal prompts, worksheets, planners, and more
• Discounted Advertising rate for bloggers
• Plus, get my Monthly Newsletter with extra content!
All of the blog posts on this site are, in some way, related to relationships (surprise!) – including the relationship you have with yourself (hence, the “Lifestyle” posts)
For easier navigation, all the content here is divided into several distinct categories.
Articles on various dating and relationship issues – this is the general (default) category.
Dear Dating Bitch is an advice column where I answer reader questions a la Dear Abby.
In this category, I share personal stories about my own dating and relationship history.
A category for more miscellaneous blog posts, this one covers blogging, culture, style, and more.
More Content from Me
Here’s what else you can get from me
I offer Advertising Services and Brand Partnerships – learn more about it here
Blogging resources and tools along with my favorite books and products here
Dear Dating Bitch
As part of my advice column, I take letters from real readers. Submit your letter here
I offer virtual Tarot Readings for fun. You can purchase a reading on my KO-Fi page
Here’s what people Love about the Dating Bitch
And what YOU can love too!