Collaborate with Me!
Along with writing multiple blogs, I’ve also been fortunate enough to make guest appearances on several podcasts.
It’s been both incredibly nerve-wracking and thrilling – not to mention highly surprising (seriously, people want to listen to me talk?!).
If you’re interested in a collaboration with me, please get in touch!
I’m always happy to hear from others in the dating and relationship niche.
Even if you don’t write about relationships per-say, I have plenty of collaboration opportunities available!
Check out the previous podcasts I’ve been on below!
Are you interested in writing a guest blog post for Dating Bitch? Great! You’ve come to the right place. Of course, this site is primarily focused on dating and relationships, but if you have a different idea for me, I’m happy to hear it!
Topics for Guest Posts:
- Dating, Relationships, Marriage
- Friendships (Platonic relationships)
- Self-love or Personal Growth
- Wellness or Lifestyle
- Mental Health Topics
Guest Post Requirements:
- Over 500 words
- SEO-friendly – if you’re not familiar with SEO, don’t worry, neither am I! So, just do the best you can.
- Original content – don’t steal other people’s work!
- Well-written – it’s totally fine if you’re not a blogger yourself as long as the content is good
- Give a brief bio
- If you are a blogger, tell me what you write about and describe your blog/niche.
- If you’re not, tell me something about you that my readers might want to know (have you been on over 50 tinder dates? married since age 18? working as a couple’s counselor?)
Before reaching out, you should familiarize yourself with my past blog posts to get a sense of the writing style and tone. (Basically, I’m looking for posts that are humorous, educational, heartfelt, or all of the above.)
After that, if you still think you’d be a good fit, please fill out the information below!
New! Coming Soon – Interactive Art Project
I’m starting a new Instagram account for an upcoming project I’m launching, tentatively titled: Open Letters to My Ex.
The project is an interactive IG blog comprised of breakup stories. I was inspired to create this account by Lockdown Lovestories, which is, in their own words: “a participatory art project” with an ongoing archive of stories.
I absolutely LOVED this idea and I wanted to do something of my own. Rather than focusing on stories specific to the recent Lockdowns, though, I wanted to focus on breakups.
ANY kind of breakup is worth talking about: friendships, marriages, relationships, fuck-buddies – you name it.
Submit your breakup story to me ANONYMOUSLY! Write a letter, a poem, a stream-of-consciousness post – whatever you want.