Collaborate with Me!
Along with writing multiple blogs, I’ve also been fortunate enough to collaborate with some other content creators.
I’ve written a few guest posts for fellow bloggers and I’ve even made guest appearances on several podcasts.
It’s been both incredibly nerve-wracking and thrilling – not to mention highly surprising (seriously, people want to listen to me talk?!).
I also accept guest posts from bloggers on this platform – and not just about dating and relationship issues!
So, if you’re interested in a collaboration with me, please get in touch!
Check out all my past collaboration experiences
Listen to the previous podcasts I’ve been on below:
HOW TO TALK TO GIRLS
Tripp Kramer, from Tripp Advice, is a dating coach for shy men. On this episode of his popular ‘How to Talk to Girls’ podcast, we talk about why it’s crucial to use the ‘No Contact’ rule after a breakup.
This one is also especially notable as it was my first ever podcast appearance and when I listen to it, I can hear how nervous I am! But it was a lot of fun – I’d only been blogging for about a month at this point and it was incredibly exciting when Tripp reached out to ask me to talk on his show.
Listen to the episode here.
Iris is a life coach who specializes in helping women break out of toxic relationships and learn to get the love they deserve. You can read more about her coaching program and her journey on her blog, Goddess in Training.
Iris reached out to me on Instagram to ask me about being on her podcast and, after reading her blog, of course I said yes! We talked about breakups, setting boundaries in relationships, and how I use Tarot in practice. She was a blast to talk to!
You can listen to that episode here.
GIVE ME THE D
Another anonymous dating blogger, The Damsel in Dating Distress is a UK-based blogger. She writes about relationships and her own dating life with so much humor and candor! Fun fact: she was also one of the first bloggers to support me when I started The Dating Bitch!
On her podcast, hilariously titled ‘Give me the D,’ we talked about dating deal-breakers and red flags along with how to handle a long distance relationship.
Check out her blog and make sure to listen to our podcast episode here.
Here are some of the Guest Blog Posts I’ve written for others:
• Six Unexpected Benefits of Long Distance Relationships – Simply Alex Jean
• The Embarrassing Story of How I Got My First Period – Of a Glasgow Girl
• Blogging Struggles: How Do Bloggers Stay Motivated? – Not So Modern Girl
Now that you’ve looked through my collaboration archive, you might be wanting to do your own collaboration with me.
If so, great!
There are a ton of different ways you can collaborate with me:
- Write for me – You can write a guest blog post for The Dating Bitch
- Guest Post Exchange – I’m always happy to exchange guest posts as well
- Advertising – I offer 3 different packages for you to advertise your blog with me
- Sponsorships and Brand Ambassadorships – If you are a brand/company or have a specific product, I offer sponsored blog posts.
- Note – I do occasionally work with brands on a gifting basis, but it’s on a case-by-case basis.
- Resources – If you’re a blogger who has an e-book, media kit, or other blogging resource, you can reach out to have your item featured on my Resources page.
- I only recommend resources and tools I use and am familiar with, so I ask that you provide me with the item in question for it to be featured
Have an idea that wasn’t listed here? No worries! Reach out to me anyway!
Are you interested in writing a guest blog post for Dating Bitch? Great! You’ve come to the right place. Of course, this site is primarily focused on dating and relationships, but if you have a different idea for me, I’m happy to hear it!
Topics for Guest Posts:
- Dating, Relationships, Marriage
- Friendships (Platonic relationships)
- Self-love or Personal Growth
- Wellness or Lifestyle
- Mental Health Topics
Guest Post Requirements:
- Over 500 words
- SEO-friendly – if you’re not familiar with SEO, don’t worry, neither am I! So, just do the best you can.
- Original content – don’t steal other people’s work!
- Well-written – it’s totally fine if you’re not a blogger yourself as long as the content is good
- Give a brief bio
- If you are a blogger, tell me what you write about and describe your blog/niche.
- If you’re not, tell me something about you that my readers might want to know (have you been on over 50 tinder dates? married since age 18? working as a couple’s counselor?)
Before reaching out, you should familiarize yourself with my past blog posts to get a sense of the writing style and tone. (Basically, I’m looking for posts that are humorous, educational, heartfelt, or all of the above.)
After that, if you still think you’d be a good fit, please fill out the information below!
Guest Posting Form
Advertise your Blog with Me
NEW: I’m now offering advertising for other bloggers (or, really, anyone who has something to promote).